ISO 9001:2015, Quality Management System and ISO 14001:2015, EMAS, BRCGS, AIB, HALAL and KOSHER in the appropriate areas.
Our Policies ↓
SUMOL+COMPAL is aware that its actions create environmental impacts and therefore realises that the constant effort to improve the environmental performance of its products, services and operating activities is a positive differentiating factor for its clients and consumers and a key condition for the sustained development of its business.
As set out in the company’s vision, SUMOL+COMPAL accepts the commitment to contribute to sustainable development, particularly by implementing measures that allow for environmentally responsible activities. In fulfilling its purpose, therefore, the organisation governs all of its activity in accordance with the following guidelines:
- To comply with the obligations applicable to the organization;
- To integrate environmental concerns and nature protection into its management processes, fostering systematic improvements in eco-efficiency;
- To minimise the significant environmental impacts associated with our activities, optimising water and energy consumption and preventing pollution and protecting biodiversity and ecosystems, in particular with regard to pollutant emissions and waste productions;
- To systematically define and revise environmental performance objectives and initiatives as part of period planning cycles. To implement and maintain reliable performance indicators that allow for objectives to be followed, reporting the evolution of a panel of indicators annually;
- To raise Stakeholders awareness, in order to improve environmentally acceptable individual and group behaviour and promoting skills development in this area;
- To favour suppliers of products and services with environmentally responsible behaviour and practices;
- To update and disseminate this policy to interested parties.
One of SUMOL+COMPAL’s major aims is to satisfy the needs of its clients and consumers by providing them with quality products and excellent services. SUMOL+COMPAL has therefore defined the following Food Quality and Safety Policy:
- To promote a Food Safety and Quality Culture within the organisation, ensuring that all of its employees are informed, motivated and participate regard to the Food Safety and Quality Policy for the continuous improvement of Food Safety and Quality Culture.
- To develop systematically an in-depth knowledge of consumers of soft drinks in order to understand and satisfy their explicit and implicit expectations and to identify new business areas and ensure permanent technological modernisation.
- To focus the whole organisation on the market, foreseeing and acting proactively on consumer and client trends, competitor movements and the social, technological and legal framework.
- To ensure clients of our respect for the commitments we have made, prioritising stable relationships of mutual benefit that enhance the range of innovative products.
- To apply systematically HACCP/HARPC methodology and good production practices and comply with the legal and normative requirements with regard to Quality, Safety, Hygiene and Health as a means of ensuring the best conditions for providing our services.
- To assure the effectiveness and modernisation for plans of:
- Food Defence, which aims to prevent intentional incidents of contamination or adulteration in order to protect the consumer, brands, equipment, facilities and people
- Food Fraud, based on Vulnerability risk assessment, in order to identify the necessary controls to minimize the risk of purchasing fraudulent or adulterated raw materials, guaranteeing the authenticity of raw materials and products in compliance with legal, normative and client requirements.
- To monitor changes in the organisation’s context, systematically defining and revising objectives, initiatives and goals to improve food quality and safety performance within the scope of periodic planning cycles with the purpose of balancing short- and medium/long-term risks and benefits. To implement and maintain reliable performance indicators that allow objectives to be monitored, reporting annually, in-house and publicly, on the change in a panel of indicators.
- To frame all important activities and resources within the integrated processes system, focusing them on obtaining the outputs identified, managing them in order to consider all current perspectives (stakeholders) and designing them to promote the flexibility and speed of the organisation.
- To ensure that the continual improvement in stakeholders’ satisfaction and the efficiency of processes is everyone’s permanent objective, allowing employees to improve their level of performance.
- To adopt occupational health and safety as a key element of the organisation and notify this to all employees;
- To comply with current legislation and other requirements applicable to its activities within the scope of occupational health and safety;
- To disseminate this policy and actively encourage employees, clients, suppliers and partners to accept their responsibilities within the scope of occupational health and safety;
- To incentivise the involvement and participation of everyone in the continuous improvement of occupational health and safety via openness, awareness, training, information and consultation measures in specific areas;
- To systematically identify, assess, eliminate and/or reduce the potential risks associated with its activities as far as possible, promoting necessary updates to methods, equipment and/or organisation;
- To promote occupational health and safety in order to reflect the values of humanism and respect for people, in the aim of reaching zero accidents per year;
- To set annual targets, monitoring the results and defining action plans for continuous improvement;
- To foster a culture of safety at all levels of the organisation.